By Sahel Standard Magazine
President-Elect of the United States, Joe Biden, has named a Nigerian-American, Osaremen Okolo as one of his COVID-19 policy advisor. Okolo was among 100 names announced as additional members of the White House staff by the Biden transition team.
Biden is expected to be sworn-in on January 20.
- 4,916 Ghanaians schooling in USA
- Nigerian-born Amanda Azubuike now Brigadier General in US Army
- African Diaspora Festival celebrates identity and culture at Underground Railroad Museum
- Mana Abdi | Somali American legislative candidate is poised to make history in the Maine Legislature
- African Street Festival returns to Hadley Park September 16-18
Okolo, born to Nigerian parents, currently serves as a Senior Health Policy Advisor at the US House of Representatives.
She has also worked as a legislative aide for health policy at the United States Senate.
Read from source Sahel