The Executive Director, U.S.-Nigeria Trade Council USA, Titus Olowokere has been appointed member of the Technical Working Group on Business Environment, Trade Competitiveness and Product Space Mapping ( BETCPSM) in Nigeria.
The committee is chaired by Professor Jonathan Aremu.
The Rise of the African Multinational Enterprise: The most authoritative book on private enterprise in Africa. Get a Copy from SPRINGER
According to a statement issued and signed by the Trade Council Country Director and Head of Media, Mr Idris Alabidun, the Atlanta, United States Of America based Olowokere received invitation from the Office of Federal Minister of Finance, Budget and National Planning, to serve as member of the Technical Working Group on BETCPSM for the preparation of Nigeria’s Medium Term National Development Plan (2021-2025; 2030) & Nigeria Agenda 2050.
- Yohannes Abraham | Meet the Ethiopian American who is the head of the Biden Transition team
- Samuel Quarcoo | This man is a waiter at a Md. country club. He also helps support thousands of students in Ghana, his home country.
- Trump’s parting gift echos his immigration policies toward Africa
- Newly-elected US Democratic Senator, Jon Ossoff, thanks Nigerians who helped him win in Georgia
- Four U.S.-Based Pastors Admonish Church Leaders In Liberia Despite Economic Challenges
The U.S.- Nigeria Trade Council boss, the statement also mentioned, will co-serve in the committee with financial experts which include Ms. Yewande Sadiku, Executive Secretary/CEO of Nigeria Investment Promotion Council (NIPC), Prof. Uche Nwogwugwu, Mr. Femi Boyede and other subject matter Experts.
While thanking the Federal government for the honour and opportunity given him to serve father land, Olowokere promised to do the nation proud by ensuring that he justifies the expectations of him that warranted the invitation to serve in the committee, even as he declared that he will work in harmony with other members of the group