A Kenyan family is looking for their son, Allan Gathungu Kangethe, who lives in the United States of America. According to the family, the man had not contacted them for over a long period and neither could they reach him.
A missing person’s post shared by the family showed the parents who live in Ruai area Nairobi county, claim they suspect he changed his phone number.
They said when they last communicated with their son, he was living in Crescent Valley, Nevada, several years ago.
The Rise of the African Multinational Enterprise: The most authoritative book on private enterprise in Africa. Get a Copy from SPRINGER
Kangethe’s last known telephone number is reported to have been ending with 1138. However, it seemed he had changed the phone number because the family could not reach him on that number.
- Nigeria eases rules on diaspora remittances to boost FX liquidity
- Obama didn’t deliver for Africa. Can Biden show black lives matter everywhere?
- Yewande Komolafe’s 10 Essential Nigerian Recipes
- Adewale “Wally” Adeyemo | President-Elect Joe Biden names Nigerian-American as Deputy Treasury Secretary
- Ghana commissions new Consulate General building in Ontario, Canada
Kangethe’s ailing father desperately wanted to speak to him and requested help to locate his son. The man is reported to have been brought up in their family home in Buru Buru, Nairobi before the parents moved to Ruai.
Anybody with information of Kangethe’s whereabouts is requested to contact the parents in Kenya through his mother, Kangethe 0723063611. One can also contact his sister Christine Kariuki 0720219733.
Read more from source Tuko.co.ke