Citigroup Inc named Nigeeian-American Titi Cole as the chief executive officer of its legacy franchises segment, primarily consisting of the consumer businesses that the bank’s set to exit soon, according to an internal memo seen by Reuters.
Cole is a veteran in the banking industry with nearly 30 years of experience and has previously worked at Wells Fargo and Bank of America, the memo from Citi Chief Executive Officer Jane Fraser said.
- StorsPay, a Nigerian Decentralized Retail Investing Platform, Raises $320,000 and Gets Accepted into Techstars NYC Accelerator
- Ugandans in USA Pool Funds to Support Impressive ‘Young Engineers’ Team at World Robotics Championship
- Samini headlines maiden edition of Adonko Ghana Festival Ohio
- Nigerian Artist, Oluseyi Soyege, Wins Another Top U.S. Laurel
- Hundreds of Sudanese-Americans terrified for family and friends back home
Cole joined Citigroup in 2020 as the head of global operations and fraud prevention in the bank’s Global Consumer Banking (GCB) segment. She is also the unit’s chief client officer.
The appointment is effective immediately, the bank said.
You must log in to post a comment.