In America, Louis Oosthuizen finished third in the US Open at Winged Foot Golf Club and eight shots behind winner Bryson DeChambeau. The US Open is now the one Major where Oosthuizen has had the most top-10 finishes of four.
And this was also a week in which the South African broke a US Open record previously held by Jack Nicklaus.
The Rise of the African Multinational Enterprise: The most authoritative book on private enterprise in Africa. Get a Copy from SPRINGER
Oosthuizen’s first round of 67 was his eighth career 67 or lower in a US Open, which is one more than the previous record held by Nicklaus.
- Foreign students show less zeal for US since Trump took over
- Dr. Ngozi Ezike | Nigerian-American head of Illinois Public Health cries while reporting increase in Covid 19 infections
- Bam Adebayo | Maimi Heat’s Power forward is embracing his name and his Nigerian heritage
- Nigerian-Americans Start Project to Lobby Congress and to Push for Sanctions Against the Nigerian Government in Response to the Killings of Peaceful protesters.
- Nigeria’s #EndSARS protesters draw inspiration from Black Lives Matter
“Finishing third in a Major is always great,” Oosthuizen told the media. “I mean, it was going to be tough.
This golf course definitely showed its teeth with the firmness of the greens and the fairways and the wind, and it was just tough.”
Read from source SuperSports