BY CHARLES KOFI AMOAKU | GHgossip
Nigerian musician, David Adedeji Adeleke, better known in music cycles as Davido has been listed as a cast member in “Coming To America 2″.
The plot of the hit movie “Coming To America” which starred some of Hollywood’s best actors like Eddie Murphy, Arsenio Hall, John Amos, Paul Bates and other American stars is being extended in this new installment.
The Rise of the African Multinational Enterprise: The most authoritative book on private enterprise in Africa. Get a Copy from SPRINGER
According to information available to us, Nigerian Popstar, Davido has been seen as one of the stars to be featured in the movie along with other American stars like Eddie Murphy who was the main actor in the movie, Wesley Snipes, John Amos, and many others.
- Afra Grill | A place for Somali gourmet, with characteristics of Indian, Mediterranean, and Ethiopian food.
- Tani Adewumi: Meet the 10-year-old Nigerian refugee who became a national chess master
- US announces priority appointments for Nigerians applying for student visa
- Afriex raises $1.2M for African expansion
- North Alabama announce signing of Ugandan forward Nkurunungi and goalkeeper Musoke
Other African entertainers in the film include Nomzamo Nxumalo Mbatha a South African actress, television personality, businesswoman and human rights activist as well as Michael Blackson, the Ghanaian-American actor and comedian.
“Coming to America 2” is set after the events of the first film, former Prince Akeem Joffer (Eddie Murphy) is set to become King of Zamunda when he discovers he has a son he never knew about in America – a street savvy Queens native named Lavelle (Jermaine Fowler). Honoring his royal father’s (James Earl Jones) dying wish to groom this son as the crown prince, Akeem and Semmi (Arsenio Hall) set off to America once again.
Movie lovers especially Nigerians just can’t wait to for the movie as it features one of their very own.
Read from source ghgossip