The talented Ghanaian soccer sensation Edward Opoku has undergone a successful surgery in the United States of America (USA). The youth forward announced in a Facebook post that he has undergone a foot surgery .
The 22-year-old has been sidelined with a foot injury he picked during his loan stint at Birmingham Legion FC.
The Rise of the African Multinational Enterprise: The most authoritative book on private enterprise in Africa. Get a Copy from SPRINGER
He wrote on Facebook “Thankful for a successful surgery! Recovery to being back on the field starts now! Thank you to @uvahealth, family, and friends for the support through these tough times. I can’t wait to be back on the field dancing again soon… #RoadToRecovery #BeHappy”
- Dr. Ngozi Ezike | Nigerian-American head of Illinois Public Health cries while reporting increase in Covid 19 infections
- Bam Adebayo | Maimi Heat’s Power forward is embracing his name and his Nigerian heritage
- Nigerian-Americans Start Project to Lobby Congress and to Push for Sanctions Against the Nigerian Government in Response to the Killings of Peaceful protesters.
- Nigeria’s #EndSARS protesters draw inspiration from Black Lives Matter
- ‘End SARS’ Protestors Rally at Dallas City Hall
Opoku terminated his contract with Major League Soccer club Columbus Crew after spending last season at Birmingham Legion FC on loan.
He scored only one goal in his 18 game outings for Birmingham Legion FC.
Read from source Kickgh.com