The talented Ghanaian soccer sensation Edward Opoku has undergone a successful surgery in the United States of America (USA). The youth forward announced in a Facebook post that he has undergone a foot surgery .
The 22-year-old has been sidelined with a foot injury he picked during his loan stint at Birmingham Legion FC.
The Rise of the African Multinational Enterprise: The most authoritative book on private enterprise in Africa. Get a Copy from SPRINGER
He wrote on Facebook “Thankful for a successful surgery! Recovery to being back on the field starts now! Thank you to @uvahealth, family, and friends for the support through these tough times. I can’t wait to be back on the field dancing again soon… #RoadToRecovery #BeHappy”
- Yohannes Abraham | Meet the Ethiopian American who is the head of the Biden Transition team
- Samuel Quarcoo | This man is a waiter at a Md. country club. He also helps support thousands of students in Ghana, his home country.
- Trump’s parting gift echos his immigration policies toward Africa
- Newly-elected US Democratic Senator, Jon Ossoff, thanks Nigerians who helped him win in Georgia
- Four U.S.-Based Pastors Admonish Church Leaders In Liberia Despite Economic Challenges
Opoku terminated his contract with Major League Soccer club Columbus Crew after spending last season at Birmingham Legion FC on loan.
He scored only one goal in his 18 game outings for Birmingham Legion FC.
Read from source Kickgh.com