South Africa’s Ndlovu Youth Choir has once again wowed audiences – this time with their gorgeous rendition of U2’s Beautiful Day in the America’s Got Talent’s quarter-finals. The choir is a huge hit with both American and Mzansi fans and they’ve come a lot further than people thought a choir would go in the competition.
If that’s not proof enough that they are talented, their performances will convince any non-believer. The choir has a way of giving goosebumps to listeners when they least expect it. The Ndlovu Youth Choir has yet again given Americans and South Africans goosebumps with their performance on the stage of America’s Got Talent. The way they sang U2’s Beautiful Day was just amazing to witness.
- Richelieu and Mary Dennis | Meet the Liberian mother and son team who founded one of the largest black-owned cosmetic firms in America
- Nawal Denard | Ghanaian Immigrant entrepreneur draws on business support systems to brighten Detroit’s wardrobe
- Interview with Léonce Ndikumana | The Burundian professor of economics at the University of Massachusetts
- Charles Rotimi | The NIH epidemiologist who worked to ensure genetic health and population genetics studies contain data from African populations.
- Aristide Gumyusenge | Rwandan appointed professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology