South Africa’s Ndlovu Youth Choir has once again wowed audiences – this time with their gorgeous rendition of U2’s Beautiful Day in the America’s Got Talent’s quarter-finals. The choir is a huge hit with both American and Mzansi fans and they’ve come a lot further than people thought a choir would go in the competition.
If that’s not proof enough that they are talented, their performances will convince any non-believer. The choir has a way of giving goosebumps to listeners when they least expect it. The Ndlovu Youth Choir has yet again given Americans and South Africans goosebumps with their performance on the stage of America’s Got Talent. The way they sang U2’s Beautiful Day was just amazing to witness.
- Folake Olowofoyeku hearts life in the television comedy lane
- Hating Immigrants: America’s self-destructive tradition
- They may not have won America’s Got Talent, but Ndlovu Youth Choir stirred our souls
- Guinean President Visits US, Faces Term Limit Questions
- Former Kenyan Athlete to be Inducted into Athletics Hall-of-Fame in Iowa