South Africa’s Ndlovu Youth Choir has once again wowed audiences – this time with their gorgeous rendition of U2’s Beautiful Day in the America’s Got Talent’s quarter-finals. The choir is a huge hit with both American and Mzansi fans and they’ve come a lot further than people thought a choir would go in the competition.
If that’s not proof enough that they are talented, their performances will convince any non-believer. The choir has a way of giving goosebumps to listeners when they least expect it. The Ndlovu Youth Choir has yet again given Americans and South Africans goosebumps with their performance on the stage of America’s Got Talent. The way they sang U2’s Beautiful Day was just amazing to witness.
- Folake Olowofoyeku |Bob Hearts Abishola Star Signs With WME & M88
- Issa Rae | Senegalese-American star Shares The Moments That Changed Her Life Forever
- Bam Adebayo bounces back in big way to spark Miami Heat’s advance to NBA Finals
- Stephen Ojo | Nigerian Dancer says Working with Beyonce was an experience of a lifetime
- Weruché George | Meet the Nigerian-American running for the state House of Representatives for Hamden 91st District