South Africa’s Ndlovu Youth Choir has once again wowed audiences – this time with their gorgeous rendition of U2’s Beautiful Day in the America’s Got Talent’s quarter-finals. The choir is a huge hit with both American and Mzansi fans and they’ve come a lot further than people thought a choir would go in the competition.
If that’s not proof enough that they are talented, their performances will convince any non-believer. The choir has a way of giving goosebumps to listeners when they least expect it. The Ndlovu Youth Choir has yet again given Americans and South Africans goosebumps with their performance on the stage of America’s Got Talent. The way they sang U2’s Beautiful Day was just amazing to witness.
- ONE OF BIRMINGHAM’S BRIGHTEST ENTREPRENEURS, SHEGUN OTULANA, SOLD HIS COMPANY FOR $1.2 BILLION
- Dear Black America: You Should Be Paying Attention to Africa
- CKay becomes best-selling African singer in USA with ‘Love Nwantiti’
- Minnesota Africans United lobbies African Summit in support of Minnesota’s Expo 2027 Bid
- African-American Diaspora Engagement at the Core of U.S.-African Relations in Multipolar World
You must log in to post a comment.